This division maintains fleet and performs any necessary repairs on more than 400 city vehicles ranging from compact cars and police cars to construction equipment and large garbage trucks. We develop and prepare purchasing specifications of fleet for the Street and General Maintenance Department.
Some of our specialty services are:
- State inspections
- Hydraulic troubleshooting and repairs
- Onboard computer diagnostics
- Tire mounting
- Engine and manual transmission repair
- This Division also:
- Maintains and monitors the city's gasoline and diesel fuel delivery system
- Provides mobile fuel delivery to other department's equipment
- Purchases and inventories fleet parts and supplies
- Purchases and delivers custodial and paper supplies to other city departments
We also perform preventive maintenance and make repairs on 38 school buses.