The annual Gingerbread Festival takes place at the Salem Public Library on Saturday, December 7th. There's so much to do, and all are welcome!
- FREE pictures with Santa - bring your own camera
- Children's arts and crafts and other activities
- Mail a letter to Santa
- Meet and take photos with Frosty, Rudolph, & the Gingerbread Man as well as local Mascots including Roanoke College's Rooney, Salem Red Sox's Mugsy, Roanoke Railyard Dawg's Diesel, and more
- Enjoy hot cider, roasted chestnuts, and roast marshmallows; make your own S'mores at the open fire pits
- Stroll through the Gingerbread House Competition
- And more!
Date: Saturday, December 7, 2019
Time: 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Location: Salem Public Library, 28 E Main St., Salem