The Salem Public Library will reopen on Monday, June 15, for browsing books and dvds, computer use, printing, faxing, and more activities by appointment. To schedule an appointment you must call 540-375-3089.
- 45-minute appointments will start at the top of every hour from 10am-4pm, Monday through Friday. Please enter at the side entrance.
- Library bookdrops are open for returns, and all returns will be quarantined for safety before being available for checkout.
- Facemasks will be available when you enter the building, and hand sanitizer will be available at multiple points throughout the building.
- The library will be disinfected in between each appointment block. Please be sure to stay home if you feel ill or have a fever.
- Storytime takes place on Zoom every Wednesday at 10am!
- The Summer Reading Program is online this year, with fun reading challenges and monthly prize drawings! Visit our website at www.salemlibrary.info for more information.